Text translation does not work in front page slide

Home Forums All Other Themes Text translation does not work in front page slide

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vanessa GómezVanessa Gómez
    Participant
    • Topics: 181
    • Replies: 479
    • Total: 660

Hi,

web: www.canquim.es

We use the QtranslateXT plugin for text translation.

Today we discovered that in the front page slide the texts are not translated correctly. But the slide texts were correctly translated until recently. We do not know what could have caused this issue.

How can we fix this?

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards,
    Vanessa

Sonl SinhaSonl Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30857
    • Total: 30857

Hi,

Kindly send us your URL of the site and WordPress admin details (Username & Password) via email:[email protected] Please mention this forum URL while replying so that we understand what needs to be done.

We’ll check and revert back to you.

Regards,
    Brad

Participant

Hi,

Information sent through the contact form.

Regards,
    Vanessa

Participant

Hi,

We have just discovered that the problem is repeated on other websites. Right now we have detected it at www.autoescolasantfeliu.com
    It was working correctly a while ago. We published a blog post and the problem occurred.

One option would be that the problem appeared after updating one of the plugins, but this morning, after performing all the pending updates, it was working correctly.

What can cause this problem? Furthermore, it only occurs in the home slide and in the “read +” link on the Blog page.

We suspect that publishing an article may have triggered the problem, although we do not know how or for what reason.

What worries us most is that this same problem is occurring on other websites.

We hope you can find an urgent solution and we can prevent it from happening on other websites.

Regards,
    Vanessa

Participant

Hi again,
    I have already discovered what exactly is causing the error.

I discovered it while working on another website. I have been updating the plugins one by one and reviewing after each update, checking that everything was working correctly. I have updated WordPress. After the updates everything is correct.

I have published a new article on the website’s Blog. All right.

I have accessed appearance > customize > fonts typography and made some modifications. I saved the changes… and the error occurred!

The same thing happened on the www.autoescolasantfeliu.com website since the error appeared after editing in appearance > customize > fonts typography

And at www.canquim.es I added CSS code to appearance > customize > basic > custom css

Knowing this, can the problem be corrected?

Regards,
    Vanessa

Participant

Hi,

And I have also discovered the culprit of the problem. This is Elementor Pro.

After updating to the latest version, if any change is made in appearance > customize, the multilingual plugin stops working correctly in some parts of the website (header, footer, home slide…)

The Elementor Pro changelog indicates the changes made in the latest version of the plugin: 3.23.1 – 2024-07-23. Security Fix: Improved code security enforcement in link URL

Could this cause the multilanguage plugin to stop working correctly in some parts of the website? The parts that stop working are those that are controlled from the theme (Footer, header, content of the home slide, read+ link of the blog…)

I hope that all this information helps you find the solution to the problem.

Regards,
    Vanessa

Sonl SinhaSonl Sinha
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 30857
    • Total: 30857

Hi,

As you may know, the qTranslate X plugin was discontinued on August 31, 2021, and qTranslate XT, which is not officially supported by WordPress, hasn’t been updated in over a year. It’s time to say goodbye to qTranslate XT and switch to another translation plugin.

We recommend using TranslatePress (https://wordpress.org/plugins/translatepress-multilingual/). It is very user-friendly and offers on-screen translations. While viewing a page, simply click on the “Translate Page” link, and the on-screen translation editor will open.

You can check plugin documentation for help: https://translatepress.com/docs/translatepress/

Regards,
    Brad

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.